We have the largest repository for freedom for Total users, and individuals with disabilities b. As such, we place great importance on giving An equal option with limited information displayed on the website, and to allow a good browsing experience More.
We strive for the digital services to be accessible to people with disabilities, and more. Many resources have also been invested in operating the website for people with disabilities, as much as possible, With the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
How does accessibility work on the website?An accessibility menu is posted on the website. Clicking on the menu that allows opening buttons the accessibility. After selecting a topic in the menu, wait for the page to load. The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari – VoiceOver on Mac. Browsing in accessibility mode is recommended in the most common browser among surfers: Chrome. In other browsers there may be an incompatibility of the browsers with the standard.
What is on the menu?
- Enabling keyboard navigation
- Adaptation site for assistive technologies (NVDA etc.)
- Increasing the website font to 5 different sizes
- Stopping moving elements and blocking the boys
- Changing color contrast based on a dark background
- Changing color contrast based on a light background
- Adapting a site for the color blind
- Increasing the display to about 200%
- Changing the font for more readability
- Mark the door and change its color to black or white
- Highlighting links on the site
- Highlighting titles on the site
- Showing an alternative description for the images
- Accessibility statement
- Sending accessibility feedback clarification
ClarificationDespite our efforts to enable browsing on an accessible website for all website pages, it is possible that pages will be discovered on the website that are not yet available, or for which the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. We continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility, as much as possible, out of faith and commitment morally allow the use of the site for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Sending feedbackWe welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered a special problem while browsing the site On the subject of accessibility, we will be happy to receive feedback by filling out our feedback form located at the bottom of a component Our accessibility.
If while browsing the website you come across an issue related to accessibility, the company’s accessibility team is at your disposal In a variety of channels for inquiries about accessibility issues, we will be happy to receive your feedback.